Can you cover me if I teach both Jazz and Rumba?

Modified on Wed, 16 May 2018 at 01:24 PM

This is fine. We can cover a number of Dance styles under our Dance policy and we are happy to cover you if you do more than once Dance style. All you need to do is note your income for all Dance that you require cover for.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article