Why do Dance Teachers need Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Modified on Wed, 16 May 2018 at 01:23 PM

To protect yourself from lawsuits that may be filed by students as a result of something you do as a Dance Teacher you should consider taking out Professional Indemnity Insurance (also known as PI Insurance). 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article