I teach Dance at my students home. Am I covered for this?

Modified on Thu, 22 Feb 2018 at 12:05 PM

Absolutely. We can cover you anywhere in Autralia where you teach Dance as long as there is a determined area where the classes take place. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article