I am a Dance teacher can you cover me?
Absolutely. We have a tailor made policy for Dance teachers with a number of different Dance styles that we can cover.
Thu, 22 Feb, 2018 at 11:57 AM
What is covered under the policy for Dance Teachers?
We cover Public and Products Liability as well as Professional Indemnity
Thu, 22 Feb, 2018 at 11:57 AM
Why do Dance Teachers need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
To protect yourself from lawsuits that may be filed by students as a result of something you do as a Dance Teacher you should consider taking out Profession...
Wed, 16 May, 2018 at 1:23 PM
Does the policy cover me for any coaching?
As a Dance Teacher you will obviously be providing tuition and advice to your students. If they should incur a physical injury whilst performing a task und...
Thu, 22 Feb, 2018 at 11:59 AM
What type of Dance can you cover?
Ballroom Swing Waltz Salsa Cha Cha Tango Merengue Foxtrot Rumba Hip Hop Afro Fusion Afro-Brazilian & Samba Argentine Tango B...
Thu, 22 Feb, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Can you cover me if I teach both Jazz and Rumba?
This is fine. We can cover a number of Dance styles under our Dance policy and we are happy to cover you if you do more than once Dance style. All you need ...
Wed, 16 May, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Is the end of year concert covered that you organise?
We expect end of year performances to be undertaken for this occupation for students and families and as long as it is an internal event this is covered unde...
Thu, 15 Nov, 2018 at 11:52 AM