Can you cover Insect repellent, creams or sprays?

Modified on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 10:08 PM

Unfortunately not. Insect repellent, creams, or sprays are specialist products that need a specialist Insurer. 

These products also need to be registered with APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) along with complying with other Laws, Regulations and Australian Standards. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article