Food Trailers

Modified on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 12:26 PM

We are unable to cover food trailers and the towing vehicles. Generally you would insure the vehicle, the trailer and the Public/Products Liability together and this is something we do not specilise in.

However we understand that at times people may be looking for just the Public/Products Liability only and we would be more than happy to help just give us a call or shoot us an email. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article