Clients not satisfied with our services should contact our Complaints Officer. If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.

Telephone:  1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to:  Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001