What limit of cover do I need?

Modified on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 12:30 PM

Good Question!

This always comes down to what is required from you or what suits the business' needs. 

For example, if you are looking to attend markets and pop-ups you will more than likely need the $20,000,000 limit. If you use certain council grounds, properties or are involved with the Department of Education, you may also need $20,000,000.  

Before you purchase, always ask the various parties you are engaged with to see if they are requiring you to have a set limit. Otherwise it comes down to what you think is best for the business and what the business can afford.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article