When your policy is due for renewal, we will send you a reminder.
1. The reminder email will have a unique link for you to click on to be able to log into your account. When you click on the link you will be directed to our login:
(If you don't have the email, that is ok! Head to our website to log into your account)
2. Here you will enter the email address used for your account and the password. If you have forgotten the password then simply reset to be able to log in.
Once you are into your account you will see your policy ready for renewal:
3. Here you will see a 'Check Details & Renew' button. Click on this to proceed.
4. It will then bring you to the quote page again so here you can make changes to limits, the number of people in business, or the state in which you trade. Complete the information and get your Renewal quote.
5. You will then see the options you have for your renewal. Click 'Continue' on the option you wish to renew with.
6. This will then take you straight to the first page of your application 'About you' where you can change your name only. any changes to the Business name must be advised to us directly.
7. Then to the second page of the application 'Contact Details' where you can amend your address
8. Then onto the 'Application' and where you can note an interested party:
9. Then onto the 'Declaration' page of the application, where you can tick the boxes and press 'Submit Application'
10. Then onto the 'Confirmation' for your renewal. If you are happy then you cal click 'Renew'
11. The following message will pop up to ensure you don't need to make any final changes. If you ar happy then click 'Yes, I want to proceed'
12. This will then take you to the payment stage for you to choose your payment option. Either EFT or Credit card, and for some occupations our Premium funding option.
* If you pay by credit card, it will ask to enter card details. Once payment has been made your documents are released straight away.
* If you pay by EFT allow 24-48 hours for the payment to clear, once payment cleared your documents will be released.
* If you pay by Principal Finance (please note this is not available for every occupation) it will submit to us for approval which can take up to 72 hours.
13. When payment successfully cleared you can access your documents:
Click on 'My Documents' to view your options to download or print.
Your Renewal is now complete.