Do I need a separate Pop-Up policy?

Modified on Thu, 15 Nov, 2018 at 11:00 AM

If you purchase a Soaps and Candles Liability Policy, you do not need to purchase a separate Pop-Up Policy as running a Pop-Up is automatically covered under this policy.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article