What products do you not cover under the Soaps and Candles Policy?
Modified on: Mon, 20 May, 2019 at 3:11 PM
- Acne preparation
- Antiseptic Creams
- Any Baby related Products including Baby Soap Bars, Baby Wash, Baby Lotion, Nappy Cream.
- Any products used to treat, heal or repair the skin
- Certain skin lightening preparations
- Cleaning products
- Essential Oil blending for any items that are not on the supported list
- Hair Care | Medical Grade Hair Treatment Products
- Head lice prevention actives
- Nail Polish
- Oral hygiene
- Shaving Balms, Shaving Lotions & Shaving Creams
- Soothing, Healing or Repair Balms
- Washing powder/detergent
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.